I have been tagged by my friend Katie Carter and if she reads this I hope she will soon learn that my last name is spelled Foley, not Folley :). Anyway, I am supposed to write six random things about myself and since my Mary Kay meeting has not started yet....here goes:
1. I may have mentioned this in one of my earlier posts, from the summer BUT, I have an obsession with making my bed every morning. Maybe it is just more making sure the bed gets made. Before Scott started his first semester at Stetston I was getting up early to get to work and he would sleep in a little. One day I asked him to make the bed when he gets up. He agreed. When I got home, the bed was still un made. For some reason, I got so upset (I promise I am not high maintenance and don't usually get upset over little things like that. Must have been the mood that I was in). I remember telling him I asked him just to do one thing, and he didn't do it (DO i sound like a naggy wife or what). He disappeared for a second, closed the bedroom door, and made the bed. I realized what he was doing, and realized that I had been a total butt to him, and told him to make it. He did it anyway. What a patient husband I have. I love ya Scott!!
2. I can click my tongue really loudly. I don't know if click is the right word. Pop it? Anyway, if I do it too much, then I have a hard time talking.
3. When I sleep, I HAVE to have the blanket up around my face. I like to be burrowed in my blankets. The other night, I had to keep pulling my blanket back because every time Scott rolled, he would roll with the blanket. I realized that morning, that he didn't get under the sheet, just the blanket, hence the trapped feeling I was experiencing, along with my lack of blanket around my face.
4. I think I mentioned this one in an old post from the summer, but I HAVE to check my zipper multiple times after using the restroom. Sometimes I will do it when I haven't even gone to the bathroom. I did have a "whoops" at work, and did realize that I had forgotten to zip. Good thing I checked.
5. I will tell a random person if they have something in their teeth, or nose. In fact, a friend of mine, no names to be named, had a booger in her nose. Someone beat me to telling her, but later I noticed she had something in her hair. So, I went up to her and started picking it out of her hair to realize that somehow the booger had gotten in her hair. When realized, I didn't make a sound or gag, even though I wanted to, I just walked to the sink and washed my hands.
6. OK this one I can't believe I am admitting, but I sweat! Easily. Just in my armpits. If I get nervous or too excited, I will sweat. Mainly nervous. Scott makes fun of how much deodorant I use. I have used special deodorant where it burns like no other, but it does the trick. You have to put it on at night and sometimes it keeps me up cause of the burning feeling. Needless to say, I haven't done that for awhile. So, it's true, dont think less of me, ok? If I am teaching or something, I have to make sure that I wear black. ANd I know a lot of my girlfriends have the same problem. It's not just me!!
I tag anyone who needs to fill in a little extra time!!
Encyclopedia of Me - T (Mark)
2 weeks ago