Thursday, July 15, 2010

Utah


So not only was I thrilled that John and Amy were getting married, I was also very excited (for selfish reasons) that they were getting married in Utah. Reasons being, I have really good friends that live in the ole stompin grounds! Oh yeah, and I could not wait to have Kneaders Bakery. Besides seeing good friends and family, Kneaders was a must and no, it did not dissappoint! What is better than a Kneaders sandwich? I will tell you....eating lunch with good friends AT Kneaders.
I grew up with Kim and Chelsy (on the right) and Kathy and I were roommies for a long time. Our little girls are soon to be besties!

I just love this girl! Kathy is like a sister to me. She was a good substitute when my sis got married and moved away (Don't worry Juls. You will never be replaced!) :)

Kim and Chels...oh where to start with these girls. You probably get a good idea about Kim just by looking at her picture! Hehe. I have also been through a lot with these girls too. We have known each other for years and years! We don't talk as much as we should but it is always a great time when we do meet up. Too bad we don't live closer!
<span
MaryKate and Ada

Ada did great on the drive (as long as I was sitting in the back with her). She only slept a total of one hour on the way and a total of 3 on the way back, though!

A couple of nights before the wedding, a few of the family members went to dinner and since the restaurant was practically empty, we took it upon ourselves (me and Lisa) to create a little playroom. We barricaded the entrance to the back part of the restaurant so the kiddies could roll all over the ground. WT? Maybe, but at least we were able to enjoy our meal in peace.


Ada LOVES to growl and yell. Here she is yelling at her cousin, Zach.

The happy couple

Look Ma, I'm crawling!
We had a blast in Utah. I still have more pictures to put up, but at least I was able to get some up, eh? I really wish that we lived closer to my Utah friends and family. I wasn't able to see everyone that I wanted to, but next visit!
Thanks for getting married in Utah John and Amy!!

4 comments:

Ellie said...

A solid baracade only means you are a smart and proactive parent. Maybe we're all a little WT and desperate when it comes to parenting...I love ADA's smile!! So stinkin cute!!

J Fo said...

Oh man! Now I'm craving Kneaders and SO. UT doesn't have one!

Lisa K said...

Yeah, you didn't visit ME!!!! Miss y'all!

James & Kathy said...

Lindsay,
I love the posts! It was so good to see you. I can't wait for our little ladies to play together next week. I'll call tomorrow night or saturday morning when this week of work is over. Love ya,
Kathy