Sunday, February 20, 2011

Just Because

I just feel like doing an all Ada post. Oh wait, that is pretty much what I do these days anyway!
I swear these last few weeks, Ada has grown up so much. She started climbing on to everything. The coffee table, the couches, her crib, chairs, the table, boxes, slides, anything. Lately, when I am trying to get dinner on the table, Ada will climb up the chair and I will turn Yo Gabba Gabba on and she is happy. If she doesn't like the clip I choose, she will start pushing buttons, and every once and awhile, it will change the clip.
Ada loves her books. Reading them, chewing, throwing, standing on, you get it. She just loves them. One of the things I love most is when Ada will grab a book and run over to the door, sit down and start reading. It is so cute.

The sweat band. She loves putting head bands around her neck, on her head and tonight she discovered if she stretches it REALLY far it will snap back REALLY fast.



She will also climb on to the couch with a book and start flipping through it


She is also loving Tristan's car seat. She will just chill in it for a bit before going back to her busy self.
Some other fun things with Ada is:
1. She is saying, "please," while signing, "thank-you"
2. She will pretend like she is falling while saying, "Whoa, whoa, whoa"
3. Spinning in circles then trying to run
4. Saying, "I pooed" or "I peed"
5. Dancing to "Popcorn Popping" and calling it "copcorn"
6. Saying "Hug" then wrapping her arms around us
7. Tackling her friend Tristan when he comes over (it is a love tackle)
8. Saying "more" while signing it at the same time
She is just growing up so fast and next month she goes to NURSERY!!! I am so excited.
We sure do love this little girl





9 comments:

Cynthia Lovell said...

She is just so CUTE!!!! I can't believe how BROWN her eyes are!!! (Just like 'one' of Scott's! ha ha ha) Her hair is so curly--does it have a lot of red in it??? Looks like there's red highlights from the pictures. Love the post!!!

Ellie said...

WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!! Come back. Now. We have a bachelor group happening but its not the same without you!!

Lovell Family said...

Cute post...isn't that car seat way too small for Tristan?

Emily said...

Oh I love that sweatband, man! So cute! And the book thing. Noah used to do that with books, he'd grab one and "read" it. I have a cute video of him reading to himself when he was about Ada's age. So cute. So fun that she gets to go to nursery too! I love this post. She looks so grown up.

Jennifer Lovell said...

Clark just said, "Ada is the cutest cousin EVER." We love her! (No offense to any of the other cousins, they're all the cutest ever, too!)

I love that she loves to read, and cool that she is signing : ). I'm glad you get to hear all of her cute words all the time, that stage is so much fun!

James & Kathy said...

Linds I just love your little lady! It is so fun to see their similarities. She is darling!

J Fo said...

There is nothing that warms my heart more than when I catch Emmy 'reading!' Ada is such a fun little girl. The headband is classic. :)

Cynthia Lovell said...

IT's TIME for ANOTHER Post!!!!

Boquinha said...

I love #2. And I love that picture of her sitting by the door with a book. I can hardly WAIT to snuggle her!! 9 more days!!