So, the last couple of months have been the waiting game for us. Most of you know that Scott will be going to law school in the fall (and yes, I will be going with him. I had someone ask if I would just stay in Utah if he moves away...). Anyway, everyday we check the mail faithfully, hoping that we have heard the final news from our last (one of our last) school to hear from. University of Utah. So far, Scott has been accepted to Temple Law School which is in Philadelphia...Fun Huh? That one sounds very exciting to me. He was also accepted to Northeastern which is in Boston (way too expensive), Stetson Univeristy in Florida (which was VERY tempting to go to after this last week of freak weather), and the last one was Western New England College, also in Massachusets. He was offered a couple of scholarships, but we won't be going to those ones. Anyway, we sent our first $150 to Temple University to secure a spot, but we are still waiting to hear from the blasted U and one other school in Sacramento. We would love to get out of Utah and have some change, but the cost of living is SOOO much cheaper out here, AND I already have a pretty good job. BUT, even if we get accepted to the U, we still might leave. I just want to know! I need to be patient.
(Mark's) Year in Review - 2017
1 week ago