Thursday, October 28, 2010



We took Ada to the pumpkin patch Monday night and she had so much fun. Her facial expressions were awesome! This is her looking at all of the pumpkins. She had no idea what to do with herself.Not wanting to stand still for a picture with Daddy. You can see her right hand starting to push off of Scott


Classic face! We saw a lot of this the whole time






They had a cute little display perfect for family pictures.


Such a sweet face





More of the "face"









Ada tried to pick up just about every pumpkin that she passed.
















6 comments:

Jennifer Lovell said...

what a cute little face! I love pumpkin patch pictures.

Lovell Family said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait to see her again!! So I think I found a place.. move in Dec1, but there is a 3rd bedroom!!

Amy Lovell said...

So fun! Little kids in pumpkin patches are so cute!

J Fo said...

Fun little adventure. LOVE "the face."

Cynthia Lovell said...

Very Cute!!! I'm Excited to see you all for Christmas!
Ada is so DARLING!!! I LIKE Scott's hair!!!