Monday, April 20, 2009

IF we have a boy...Then This is what he will look like...Hahah

http://www.makemebabies.com/viewbaby.php?server_id=2&folder_id=1000&image_name=wb20090420011323hjk7j2obigu5jp4meq163neep5.jpg&baby_name=Tyler&o=s

So, I have morphed two different pictures. This one was not as scary as the first, but both boys have red hair...hmmm. Maybe we will have a red hed? Awesome. So far our kids are ugly. If you wanna morp your pictures to see what your kids will look like go to:

www.makemebabies.com

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hilarious! Is Tyler the name? I like it! We thought about naming Isaac that and even called him Ty for most of the 9 months of my pregnancy.

Lindsay said...

We have no clue yet. It definately is a possibility and both of us have really liked that name for a long time. Since we are not sure yet, I decided to just put that name. They require you to write a name. Our kid is pretty ugly if you ask me! Haha.

Chelsy said...

Linds...just for fun I did this mine and Rand's pics. The boy picture turned out almost identical to yours. It's a ripoff...don't believe it. haha...like anyone does!

TraciP said...

Linds, your future kids sort of remind me of Chucky. I hope that's not a sign of things to come. =)