Monday, March 8, 2010

Fun Times With Grandpa Foley

Grandpa Foley was in New Jersey for work and thought it would be fun to hop on a plane during the weekend to spend some time with us. We had a great time showing Gary our favorite spots (well Scott did most of that, I had to tend to Baby). Funny story. We were sitting in church Sunday and while Gary was singing, Ada was just staring. All of the sudden, she had a hold of his mouth and he was pretty much dumbfounded. He had a hard time singing after that cause he kept on laughing.
At our favorite little dock

Gary is thinking about purchasing this for a vacation home. Come on, Gary, you know you want to!!



It was a little windy for the beach, but we still wanted to take Gary. The Don Cesar hotel in the background was calling out to Gary. I think they should stay there when Gary and Vivian come out for graduation (unless it is like an arm and a leg).








The three of us




Hanging out at the beach


Thanks for the fun visit, Gary. We had a great time.




While Scott was showing Gary around, Ada was supposed to be sleeping the whole time but woke up early. SO, while I put music on my computer, Ada had fun rolling around on her play mat. She was cracking me up because she kept getting stuck in the corner.

11 comments:

Cynthia Lovell said...

Very Cute!!!!! Nice surprise for the weekend. I can't believe how much little Ada is growing! We're EXCITED for you to come out this summer!!!!

Emily said...

How fun! I didn't know he had done that, but it looks like a blast. I want to visit now too.

Is it just me, or does everybody else think of the fake SNL David Paterson every time somebody says "New Jersey"?

Jenny said...

Haha Emily! That's hilarious. I love Fred Armisen. Looks like you showed Gary a good time! Ada is so cute :)

Boquinha said...

She's so cute! Right after we hung up the other day, I finished installing the webcam feature on gmail chat, so we're good to go!

J Fo said...

How Fun! What a beautiful place you live. And how beautiful and big is Ada getting?! Love her!

Lovell Family said...

I think if you put a wig on Ada you could tell what she'll look like when she's five. She looks so big already. Saige had her six month appt today. 14 pounds....more stats on the blog eventually.

Gary Foley said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. It's the first time I've taken a break to even look on the blogs. I had a wonderful time and it was fun to see the pictures reminding me of what a great time I had. I love you all.

Dad, Grandpa, Gary

Gary Foley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Boquinha said...

Um, does Gary know that Vivian reads blogs and comments? :P Might want to check that hat rack . . . :P (we quote that line all the time!).

Boquinha said...

Oops. Delete mine, too, Linds. LOL! I saw his comment via email and came and replied. SO funny!

Vivian said...

1st, thanks for the post Lindsay. It was fun to get a taste of Gary's visit.
2nd, I love that "my girls" are watching out for me, but I knew all about the 'surprise.' Gary's hoping I didn't find out about it is kind a a running joke with us. We 'get' each other even if no one else 'gets' us.