You know what was a really crazy realization? I can now count the number of weeks left with this pregnancy on two hands! TWO HANDS...that means, we will be parents ever so soon. Feeling overwhelmed?? Just slightly. Feeling excited? Very. Feeling anxious? You betcha. But, I am not the first to have these feelings nor will I be the last. So, things I have been noticing as of late:
1. Baby found my ribs. Yes, it is true, she likes to slide her little foot or hand, maybe bum, right up in there and play. It gets a tad bit uncomfortable, but I can manage the pain.
2. Baby does not sit still for very long and likes to really focus her energy on my right side, usually sliding her foot up and down with good force.
3. Baby does not like it when I sleep on my left side. She really starts moving around when I do that so I usually end up on my back or the right.
4. Baby is strong. Sometimes she moves my whole stomach when she feels so inclined to do so.
What I have enjoyed the most so far:
1. Seeing the progression of this pregnancy and seeing how much the baby has grown.
2. Getting good reports that our baby is healthy and growing at a normal pace
3. Preparing for her arrival and planning for the exciting future ahead of us.
4. Seeing Scott get excited (or slightly freaked out) when baby girl Foley moves just for him.