Friday, July 17, 2009

Family Pictures



I hope my cousin-in-law does not mind that I "borrowed" these awesome pictures from her blog! I am so excited to see all of the pictures and get some hung up on our bare walls. I already mentioned that we had a reunion in Vernal and it was a very significant one because it had been over 10 years since all of the family had been together at the same time. What an awesome time we had. I really like this one of Scott and I.All of the brothers (I know I already posted one of these, but this one looks way better!)

All of the Sisters-in-law (SILS) were told to kiss Gary on the cheek. All of us, Gary included, were all okay to only pretend kiss! It looks like Jessica (directly to the right of Gary) got really close! Heheh

The whole gang! What an awesome family to be apart of! The kids all did awesome and the adults (brothers) survived the photo shoot quite nicely.

3 comments:

J Fo said...

I'd just like to say that I was the only one who was really trying to follow our photographer's directions to actually kiss him on the cheek! I guess we know who the obedient one of the bunch is.

julz said...

So pretty!

Jenny said...

I seriously did not think I was going to survive the kissing picture- I was laughing so hard! The pictures are so amazing- such a treasure!